From:
michelle cook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
michelle cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:26:01 -0500

I was just at the Tony Roma's in Westlake, Ohio last evening.  I ordered the ribs and the potato skins and cole slaw that is listed as gluten free (from their corporate office).  As I spoke to the manager (who was interested in seeing my card) during the meal, she was astonished that I was eating the potato skins!!  She stated that those are fried in the same friers as all of their breaded items!!!  She assured me that the grills are never touched with breaded items, however.  Also, the cook questioned the marinades in the ribs.  He couldn't understand how they could be gluten free.  I have just re-contacted the corporate offices of Tony Roma's and am waiting for a response.  I will summarize as soon as I get it.  Please be careful until I hear back!!

Michelle Cook
Strongsville, Ohio