From:
Gary Solomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 23:52:06 -0400

Hello everyone,
I have been sitting here quietly for the last month since I had been biopsy
diagnosed, absorbing everything I can, and this is the most helpful info
resource that I can truly say has helped. I have been watching everything on
my GF diet carefully and have a wonderful wife that has been very supportive.
I have an interesting question to pose.

I am under the belief (?) that it is ok to eat meat, fish and poultry if your
careful of the conditions of its preparation. Ok, with that said then here's
my question.

While shopping in the supermarket today I came across a label on a package of
steak, which read, "Grain-fed". What affect or non-affect does this have on a
zero tolerance, GF Diet.

Looking forward to your responses, and again thank you all for all the info.

GaryE
MIS networking resources, all the LAN, all the time...