From:
Roger Buckmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 09:30:23 -0700

Is anyone familiar with the Breadman Ultimate bread machine? (TR2200C)
It makes a 1lb, 1 1/2lb and 2 lb loaf, is programable, and has a dispenser for
nuts and stuff. It is also listed as a good housekeeping "good buy" for 1998.

For those "old hats" on the list, I did check the archives - and am a
"newbie" at all this, I've never even made a loaf of bread never mind
try to use a bread machine, so bear with me.

I've already bought this machine but haven't even opened the box, after thinking
maybe I made a mistake - (I couldn't find any of the machines recommended on the
list archives) Does this sound like a machine that will work with the GF mixes
you all talk about?? Or does any one have this machine and like it??

Thank you for your patience, and your help.

Dona J. Buckmann