From:
Erica Wieland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 19:59:29 -0400

Of course if you subscribe to the "foreign protein" theory of celiac/gluten
intolerance you will want to stay miles away from this or any other "newly
created" grain. The foreign protein theory stating that celiac/gluten
intolerance is due to a portion of the human population that carries genes
for non-adaptation to grains/foods introduced to the human diet relatively
late in our evolution.

Erica Wieland
Tacoma, WA