From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:46:57 -0800

Dear Listmates,

Here are further Expandex experiments: GF Dinner Rolls and Challah. The
result was a good tasting white bread with a light texture. I made two
product form variations: Dinner Rolls and Mini-Challah loaves in a round
springform pan. This is not as fluffy as corn starch bread because I like
bread with texture and sole. Yet, I am sure there are ways to make
improvements. Pictures and recipe are at
http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/bread/Experiment-3.html .

Also, I've updated the blog - interesting questions and comments I have
received by email as well as my comments. The newest conversations are on
top, and I have marked what is new. Actually, the easiest way to get both
the blog and the new recipe is by going to
http://home.comcast.net/~vhdolcourt/bread/ and using the navigation at the
bottom of the page. I've tried to make this page easier to use.

As you will see in the blog, there are other people baking GF bread. The
website listed in the blog had worked in the past but seems to be down at
the moment. I've left the reference in the blog because it is an interesting
site. Maybe it is even owned by one of the people that monitors the ICORS
list server.

Hopefully I have answered the questions in advance. But if I haven't, please
send me a message.

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA

*******
*******