From:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 23:10:22 -0400

I just thought I would share with all of you that Stak N Shake has put up the nutrional information on the website they said they were going to. It's really neat you can customize your meal and leave things off and it tells you possible allergens! Other restaurants sould follow their lead. Not only can you see whats safe at a glance you can see what makes it unsafe. And they are willing to commit to whats in the foodm unlike many other restaurants.
A very excited,
Hillary
PS can't wait to visit FL and go to a Steak N Shake!!!!

http://www.steaknshake.com/nutritional_info/index.asp?p=10