From:
Meredith Misner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:45:36 -0500

Hello;
My name is Meredith Misner, and I'm a senior geography major/cartography
minor at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio.  I also have and am very
interested in celiac disease.  This semester I am to complete a project
which involves developing a two-variable map, the subject being celiac
disease.  I am having a very, very difficult time locating statistics
about celiac in the U.S.  I am only looking for a list of the number of
diagnosed cases per state and the number of all support groups (both
large and small, grassroots, etc.) per state.  I would greatly
appreciate any information as to sources, reports, etc.

Thank you for your time,
Meredith Misner
Kent, Ohio, USA