From:
Michael Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 17:56:00 -0800

Hi all,

I wanted a nice restaurant to take my wife, who just finished a masters program in music performance. She likes steaks, so I emailed Ruth's Chris Steakhouse to ask about a gluten free menu. Within two hours I received this very helpful reply from Melissa Lyons, the restaurant spokesperson.

So, sounds like green light to me!

Michael

 Thank you for your interest in our menu.  Although, we do not have a