From:
". biddle" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
. biddle
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:33:13 -0400

Hello everyone,

I have CD and my wife is about to give birth to our first child.  Because of
the benefits of breastfeeding for possible CD, she will try to breastfeed
past the point of gluten introduction -- since the baby will have a chance
of getting my very special (but not that rare) celiac genes.

Just in case there are any problems though, we wanted to ask if any of you
know of a gluten-free baby formula.  We don't want to leave it in the hands
of the hospital.

Celiac.com has some of the Mead-Johnson formulas listed as gf, but I would
love to get input from the everyone in the list serve.

If any of you know of any GF formulas, I'd really appreciate the help.
Thank you in advance.  I'll summarize, also.

All Best,
Christopher in MA

MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup