From:
Kim Tessmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Tessmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:22:17 -0500

I am looking for people that follow gluten-free diets, parents with
children who follow gluten-free diets and professionals who work with
people who follow gluten-free diets.  I am a registered dietitian and am
currently writing a book on gluten-free diets.  I would like to get tips,
ideas, recipes and any other information you would like to contribute that
may help other people on the same diet.  If you would like to contribute
please email me with your message at [log in to unmask] don't forget to
leave your name also!
Thank you!!
Kim Tessmer, RD LD