Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 06:48:36 -0800

I have been taking vitamins more since being DX
with celiac. For awhile everything was going
well.With absorbtion problems I found out that
liquid multi-vitamin and powder Vita-C work best
for me. Lately after my last bout with DH, for me
taking vitamins in a capsule makes my symptoms
worse.

I went back to http://www.celiac.com and found
"Freeda" vitamins and decided to try the Vita-E.

For me it works fantastic!Iam absorbing and no
problems.

Iam considering using some of the other ones and
would like to know if any of you have tried
other"Freeda" vitamins.

Thank you!

=====

JODY