Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 21:59:52 -0400

My husband and I love Outback Steak House because the food is  good and we
know he's safe. They brought us our salads and bread. I asked ffor  the GF
bread and she said they don't serve it anymore. My hubby opened the GF  menu
and said how can I order a burger with a GF bun if you don't carry it. She
said there was a problem with a woman who wrote nasty letters to Outbacks
corporate complaining that it isn't fair that only some Outbacks serve GF
bread  items and why some don't. I asked to see the manager and he confirmed
what the  waitress said. Outback pulled all GF bread items until they can
figure out to  satisfy all of their patrons.
We were furious and chose not to eat there. Just thought I'd  pass this
along and maybe if enough of us complain to the Corporate offices  we'll be
able to get our GF items back.     Judi

*******
*******