From:
michelle groeper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
michelle groeper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:54:42 -0700

Anyone have luck getting GF info from these
restaurants?

Culvers DOES have an allergen listing on their site
(yeah!), but says only their bbq chicken is wheat free
as far as burgers and sandwiches.  My question is -
does this mean that all their burgers etc actually
have gluten in them, or does that just apply to the
bun and by default the burger is contaminated.  Which
is easily remedied by not getting a bun.  Jumping the
gun on them a little as I just emailed them today.

I called CSC and the person wasn't very helpful.
Emailed the company and haven't heard back yet.

Chipotle - emailed last week, no response yet.

All three of these places just opened or are opening
up right by our house in the near future, so I'd like
to be prepared.  Looking forward to eating at some
different places if possible.

Thanks!

Michelle in IL