From:
"Diane B.Jacobs" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diane B.Jacobs
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 12:41:06 -0400

In celebration of Cinco de Mayo this week, I would love to share my recipes* with you of wonderful gluten
free Mexican fare, such as my best tortilla soup, SW pinwheel appetizers, true (not Tex-Mex!) enchiladas, flour tortillas, and more. These recipes are from my cookbook:

"Delicious! The Very Best of Gluten Free and Wheat Free Cooking"

My cookbook is available at: Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0615305709/ref=cm_sw_su_dp/184-2402254-2004142

And also at my website:  www.CeliacDiseaseInfo.org

From Gluten Free Foodie Heaven blog:

http://glutenfreefoodieheaven.blogspot.com/2011/01/best-tortilla-soup.html
http://glutenfreefoodieheaven.blogspot.com/2010/10/gluten-free-pinwheel-appetizers.html
http://glutenfreefoodieheaven.blogspot.com/2010/07/mexico-city-style-enchiladas.html
http://glutenfreefoodieheaven.blogspot.com/2011/03/flour-tortillas.html

Also posted just this past week are: Green Chili with Pork and Pozole and Diane's (awesome!) Chili Rellenos,
which are currently available only at my blog.

ENJOY!

Diane B. Jacobs, author
"Delicious! The Very Best of Gluten Free & Wheat Free Cooking”
www.CeliacDiseaseInfo.org
www.GlutenFreeFoodieHeaven.blogspot.com
www.GlutenFreeFarmersDaughter.blogspot.com

*Recipes are copyrighted.