From:
Ted Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Sep 1996 10:06:39 -0600

Hi

I do not know ,but for some reason i am too slow in my brain to understand
why something that contains gluten of 20mg/kg or 40mg/kg is called free of
gluten.  For my understanding it would be wise to call something free if it
actually contains none of the product that it is associated with.

Makes me wonder what allthe other frees really mean, like freedom, free vote
etc.  When i think about it i am getting quite tired of allthese word
games.So for the last time and in support and for the safety off all celiacs
and other persons on glutenfree diets is suggest to use the term glutenfree
only for products that contain 0 % gluten.

There you have it.
Ted Wolff