Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2011 15:38:16 -0500

The Mid-Missouri Celiac Support Group will meet Saturday, August 13th from 2-4 PM at HyVee Grocery Club Room at Nifong and Providence Road, Columbia, Missouri.

Our Speaker will be Dr. Trumbower, a prominent and well loved Columbia physician.

Also Paula Vanderlicht, our Dietetic Advisor will share some of her expertise with us.

Mark your calendars and be sure to attend.