From:
Dimitrios Douros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dimitrios Douros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 2015 16:46:20 +0000

    I discovered Glutino's multigrain bread several monthsago and and to me it is the closest thing to real bread!Love it! have it with Greek salads, sandwiches ...But I've noticed that every time I eat it I get a reactionmuch like a gluten reaction ... GI upset, some bloating ...
So is Glutino's bread gluten-contaminated?

     Of course the answer is NO. The real answer is that
one of the ingredients in the bread does not agree withme ... that's all!
     A cautionary tale for all the people I see posting thateat something they trust to be GF get a 'classic' glutenreaction and are too ready to jump down the throat ofthe source of the food whether it be restaurant or
otherwise.      If a celiac eats gluten he will most likely have these
GI reactions, but just getting these reactions does not
necessarily mean you ate gluten any more than eatinga whole bag of cherries in one sitting and getting a
stomach ache means that cherries have gluten!
A word to the wise!Dimitrios
See the world in proper perspective: www.petersmap.com

*******
*******