From:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristine Ganes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 12:33:48 -0800

Glutenfreeda has done it again! First we brought you REAL gf cookies
followed by gf instant oatmeal, gf flour tortilla burritos and the best gf
granola out here. Now we are terribly excited to announce that we will be
launching our new product line at EXPO West :Gluten free Pizza Wraps.

*NEW!*: The Pizza Wraps are our latest addition to our family of fine gluten
free foods that can be enjoyed by everyone in the family. In under 2 minutes
you can enjoy one of three delicious flavors in a handheld pizza wrap:  3
Cheese Pizza, Italian Sausage Pizza and Chicken with Pesto Pizza.   The
wraps will be available in April -ask your store to carry them! Or use our
store locator to find a store near you that carries our family of gluten
free products.

*NEW!*: Glutenfreeda  will also be introducing a 5th flavor- Shredded Beef
to our ever popular gluten free burrito line which includes: Vegetarian Bean
'n Cheese, All White meat Chicken 'n Cheese, Beef and Potato, and Vegan Tofu

*NEW*for our friends North of the Border in Canada : please look for our new
line of individual, gluten free cheesecakes in three flavors.

Granola: The March issue (on stands now) of Real Simple Magazine named our
granola as the *"Best Gluten Free Granola"* out of 90 sampled  granolas for
5  categories.  We are hearing the same thing from our retailers! Our
granola is available, or will be soon, at Safeway , Albertson's, Giant,
Stop'n Shop  and Ralph's in addition to natural food stores nationwide.

Oatmeal: America's favorite heart healthy year-around cereal is now gluten
free and fortified with flax. Our granola is packed in single servings for
true grab 'n go 5 flavors: Variety  pack, Natural, Apple Cinnamon, Maple
Raisin and Banana Maple.

Ice Cream Sandwiches: Julies Organics makes "to die for" gluten free ice
cream sandwiches made with Glutenfreeda's REAL Cookies. Two Flavors:
Chocolate cookie with vanilla ice cream and Vanilla Cookie with lemon yogurt
filling.

Enjoy!
-The Folks at Glutenfreeda Foods
www.glutenfreedafoods.com
We make gluten free delicious..it’s what we do!