From:
Valerie dejongh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie dejongh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 20:06:15 -0500

Hi listmates,

I haven't posted in a while.  While I appreciate reading all the
informative posts, I don't write until I REALLY find something we love and
is OUTSTANDING.  The product is a 'Comfy Carb Pepperoni Pizza' from
www.carbsaweigh.com

Someone else posted this was a good product so I ordered some the same
day.  And of course, I wanted to check out for ourselves....It came UPS
tonight (5 pizza's at 7.50 each) and my daughter was in heaven.  I tried it
first since it looked a little 'flat', but the taste is UNBELIEVABLE, and
the flat crust is similar looking to a crepe, and very, very tasty.  You
know how us mothers get when we find something that our kids used to love
(pre-diagnosis), and now instead of eating my pathetic tasting pizza, she
can have a 'normal' looking gluten free, wheat free PIZZA from New York.

I can't say how elated I am about this discovery, especially since we live
5 hours from the nearest Whole Foods; we're in Brownsville, TX (ugh)

Happy eating to all who enjoy a good, cheesy, pepperoni pizza that is
reasonably priced.

-Valerie in Texas