From:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joan Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 20:41:40 -0800

    Sylvan Border Farm has a new Chocolate Cake Mix that is DELICIOUS. It is rich and moist. We are sending a free Chocolate Cake Mix to the first 20 email requests that mention seeing our offer on the Celiac ListServ on December 1st.
    Try our other products. They have wonderful flavors and great baking properties.

General Purpose Flour - a blend of eight gluten-free light and nutritious flours.
Lemon Cake Mix - A great cake, and it is dairy free.
Pancake & Waffle Mix - "So light they danced off the skillet".
Bread Mixes -
    White  Bread Mix
    Classic Dark Bread Mix
    Non-Dairy Bread Mix

And now a Great Chocolate Cake Mix!

Contact Information:
    Sylvan Border Farm
    800-297-5399
    Email: [log in to unmask]
    Website: sylvanborderfarm.com
    FAX: 707-459-1834

Enjoy all of December's festive baking that is now possible with Sylvan Border Farm's General Purpose Flour. It works!
    Joan Wade