From:
Valerie Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 18:43:19 -0400

I wrote to this company today to request information on their various
products, which are tasty and quick to prepare.  The ingredients lists on
some of the products look as though they are gf, but I wanted to confirm it.
Unfortunately, this is the reply I received (quickly, too):

Thank you for inquiring about our products.  At this time our 3 Layer
Enchilada pie contains 0.04% wheat from the Tamari but by the end of this
year we will be switching to Wheat Free Tamari and the packaging will state
it on the front to reflect this change so there is no confusion with older
product on the market shelves.  Also this summer we are coming out with a 5
Layer Mexican Dip that is Gluten Free and it states it on the front of the
panel in black letters.  Thanks again and good luck!

Denise Webster
Quality Assurance Manager
Cedarlane Natural Foods, Inc.

Val Barnes
My 16 year old daughter was diagnosed 3 weeks ago and we're in the process
of learning how to do the diet.  Thank you for all the great information on
this list.