From:
Melissa Crosby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:17:43 -0500

In addition to having Celiac I have recently been diagnosed with IBD, possibly
Crohn's.  My doctor seems to think this is a result of the Celiac and we are now
working on trying to get this under control.  I have just started taking
Prednisone to try and get the inflammation under control and hopefully get this
in remission.

I was curious if anybody else has had this same problem and if so, how they
handled it and what their doctor prescribed as a treatment.  Also, if you have
taken Prednisone what were some of your side effects?  Any information would be
helpful.  Thanks!