Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:42:16 EDT

Well here's the consensus so far.

Apparently, and much to my surprise, the overwhelming culprit appears to be
the fries :(
I find this incredibly discouraging, and surprising (I obviously missed a
round of postings) as I thought that Wendy's fries were the only fast food fries
that were safe!

The next most popular suggestion was salsa in the Taco salad.  However,
around here, the salsa is served separately, so that was not the problem to the
best of my knowledge.

Everyone unanimously agreed that the potatoes were safe, minus one poster who
mentioned something about the coloring/flavoring in the bacon.

Obviously, fast food restaurants come with a certain degree of risk.  A
celiac's willingness to be vigilant probably makes a difference in their experience
at fast food, as well as their risk.  With two young children, though, when
I'm resorting to fast food, it's usually due to a meltdown kind of day/hour,
and I'm headed for the drive through, so I'm not questioning much at that point.
 Live and learn :-\

Thanks for the responses all!