Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 22:16:46 -0700

I started to take sugar-free Jell-O gelatin snacks and sugar-free Hunt's gelatin Snack Packs with my lunch to work last month. The research I did on these led me to believe that they were/are GF. However, I am pretty sure that they have been causing problems (similar to gluten ingestion: gas pains and diarrhea). I have a problem with corn starch, but I don't think either one has it in the ingredients. It's not the same issues I have with sugar substitues, so I don't think that's the culprit. I was wondering if anyone else has had similar problems--with these or any gelatin products. Thanks.

Angela Taylor (Tulsa, Oklahoma)