From:
Ken Morton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 16:19:50 -0500

Hi All,

It is necessary for me to apologize for my choice of the word "anal" in my
last posting as it was not meant to be offensive but just a bad choice of
words.  I will promise to be more sensitive in the future.

It did however succeed in obtaining many interesting responses and opinions
regarding a question that I feel is very important.  I appreciate the

For your information, the large majority feel the need to be extremely
"particular" about their diet in eliminating the consumtion of even a trace
amount of gluten.  There are however those that do not react as severly as
others and are not as particular about their diet

Thank You,

Ken Morton (now more particular than ever)