From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:37:05 EDT

Milwaukee Wisconsin area celiac has 3 small group meetings coming up in
October.

First is this evening..Sorry for the late notice, I lost track of the date.

October 16, Monday, 7:00-8:45 p.m.-New Berlin Library, 15105 W. Library Lane,
New Berlin.

October 18, Wednesday, 7:00-8:45 p.m.  Sussex (Northern Waukesha
County/Pewaukee)…Our newest group is still looking for that perfect time & place. This
time we'll meet at Faith Lutheran Church in Sussex,
at W244 N6383 Weaver Drive (south of Main Street).  Weaver Drive is on the
west side of Sussex, ~ 1/2 mile east of Hwy 164 (from Waukesha & I-94) and is
also the entrance to the Village Park. If coming from the east, you can get on
Main by traveling west on Silver Spring Drive or by taking Hwy 74/Main Street
from Menomonee Falls. You can also take Good Hope Road west to get on Hwy 74.
If you check a map & locate the Village Park, you'll see that it's a lot less
complicated than it sounds.

October 25, Wednesday, 7:00-8:45 p.m.-- Kenosha Northside Library, 1500 27th
Avenue, Kenosha.

???Contact me

Bev in Milwaukee

*******