Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 22:40:29 -0400

Dear NE Ohioans and neighbors,

Greetings.  May this be our very LAST snow of the season!  :)
Please consider joining us for our event in 3 weeks... all are welcome!

The 3rd Annual International CD Awareness Walk
Sunday, May 16, 2004
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
10 a.m. registration
11 a.m. walk (1 mile)

There will be many GF samples and giveaways, a raffle, and the pleasure of meeting other adults and children affected by CD.

You can register at:  http://www.celiacwalk.org (click on Northeast Ohio Walk)

For additional details about the Walk or our local support group, please go to: http://www.geocities.com/clevelandceliac/

Feel free to write back with any questions.  We hope to see you there!

Trisha