From:
Jennifer Whitehead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:25:22 -0500

Does anyone out there have any verification of any specialty alcoholic
mixed drinks at the chains, such as TGI Friday's, Applebee's, Chi Chi's
etc...  I remember reading the TGI Friday mixes are safe, but all those
concoctions they do on the premises have me wondering.  There are so many
to choose from on those little laminated cards and since desserts are
basically out of the question, it sure would be nice to indulge in a frosty
creation!

I'll be happy to summarize any responses I get.

Thanks!!