From:
Beth Kassis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 14:55:48 -0800

Hi to all,

My celiac daughter Allison is a Brownie Girl Scout and every year she
has to sell those cookies that she cannot eat.  For those of you who
want something close, I posted a recipe last year for GF thin mints.
They are REALLY good and she thinks they are just like the real thing!

If you want the recipe, just go to the archives and type in GF thin
mints.  It should take you to my post last january 18th.  This year she
wants me to make GF Samoas!  I'll post the recipe if they turn out just
as good.  If you cannot access the archives just e-mail me and I will
send you the recipe.

Beth
El Dorado Hills, CA