From:
Renee Cronenwalt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 16:53:43 EST

Thank you all for the numerous responses to my question on the once a week
use of Fosamax.  Everyone who responded as using the new 70mg once a week
protocol, was happy with it.  They all found it to be less intrusive in their
lives and easier on the esophagus.  Several people who were having problems
with reflux, had a much easier time taking the once a week pill.

The once a week pill has not been in use long enough for any of the
respondents to have had their bone density checked to see the results, but
one of the folks said they had read that it was 90% as effectiveas the every
day version.

Several people referred me to the www.Fosamax.com website.

One person suggested that I not try taking (7) 10 mg pills, once a week but
use them up and get a prescription for the new 70 mg pill.  She felt that the
7 pills at one time might cause stomach problems.  Has anyone tried this to
use up their 10 mg pills?

Have a Healthy and Good New Year, all!  Renee C.  Bev. Hills, Ca.