Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 13:30:31 -0400

Hi Friends,

I have a sister-in-law who was diagnosed with Muliple Sclerosis a little
over a year ago.  The thing that concerns me is that I suspected she had CD
years before that but she was never tested specifically for the disease.
She had upper and lower stuff done, blood drawn, etc.  At first she was
diagnosed with IBS but then she started to have neuro symptoms.  Then the
MS diagnosis was made but I still wonder if she has CD.  My question is, has
anyone out there been diagnosed with MS when it was really CD all along?  I
have also heard that MS symptoms get better with a gluten-free diet.  I'd
like to hear from you :)  Thanks so much, and a summary will reach you all.

Have a great day!
Chris in Ontario