From:
Connie Sarros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 00:16:20 -0400

I would like to thank everyone who has e-mailed me with
their reactions to my cookbooks.  I have worked very
hard to create what I think are wonderful recipes.  But
I will let you read what others think about some of the
400 dessert recipes in the...

WHEAT-FREE GLUTEN-FREE DESSERT COOKBOOK

"I have to tell you, I had a group of about 15 women over
Tues., night.  On Sunday, I made your carrot cake.  I didn't
have any corn oil in the house, so I substituted light olive oil.
It was DELICIOUS!!  None of them knew it was GF until
I started eating it.  They couldn't believe it.  The next day
they were mad that I didn't bring what was left to work.
Fools!!!  Like I would share what was left with them!!!
I am going to make it for our next meeting.  You were right.
It really stays nice.  I cannot thank you enough for such
great cookbooks."
Mary Guerera, Vice President of TCCSSG (Tri-County
Celiac Sprue Support Group) in Southfield, MI

"I have bought virtually every single gluten-free and allergy
free cookbook on the market.  This is the FIRST cookbook
that I have tried that, not only are the recipes, for the most
part, easy, but are VERY tasty and they come out as they
state they will.  I have spent hundreds of dollars on books
for specialty needs that have maybe 75 recipes in them
and only 2 come out.  Your cookbook is such a welcome
addition to our world of Celiac Disease and cooking!!
Thank you Connie!"
Deborah Jusi

"Your cookie recipes from the WFGF Dessert Cookbook
have been the hit of the kids' baseball teams this season!
Thanks!
Noel-Marie Taylor

To read more about the Dessert Cookbook, or to charge
your purchase over secure lines, go to :
http://www.glutenfree.homestead.com/homepage.html
or send a check for $15.95 plus $2.00 S/H (Ohio
residents add 5.75% sales tax) to:
Connie Sarros
3270 Camden Rue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223