From:
Krista Mammoser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:17:07 EST

Has anyone else seen the mention in the January issue of Parents Magazine?
It just mentions "Three New Products We Love" and one of the products is from
Yorkshire Kids.  It states they have introduced a gluten-free donosaur-shaped
chicken bite.  I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the product or the
company

Krista - Dallas, TX