Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 10:27:49 -0500

I put a msg out a while back, and rec'd numerous responses. Thanks to
all.  It would be very lengthy to copy and paste, so I'll summarize as
best as possible.  I received many different ideas, and some were
duplicates ideas. All helpful and gave me a lot of insight. Here goes:

What was suggested & by how many people:

Get thyroid checked for hypothyroidism - 5
Other food sensitivities/allergies - 7
Adrenal fatigue related to stress - 1
Bad weather (I'm assuming this person meant the intense heat) 1
Stress - 2
Dairy - 3
Organism die off - 1
Dehydration - 1
Exercise w/GF diet - 1
Chronic Fatigue Syndroms 2 (Suggested getting sedimentation rate checked)
Diabetes - 1
Get Potassium levels checked - 1
Recheck all labels - 1

n adverse reaction to an osteoporosis med, ie Actonel - 1
Sleep disorder, hypoglycemia, low BP - 1
Double genes for iron overload - get serum iron & ferritin tested - 1
Food allergies/take probiotics - 1
GF w/milk free and rotate foods 1
Aspartame from diet sodas - 1
Soy/Special Carb diet - can't tolerate sugars and starches - 1
TMJ - 1
Gluten toxins and bad gut flora - having to do w/lymph system - 1
Low sodium or magnesium - take calcium magn citrate - herbal detox helped -
 Floressence - 1
Yoga/exercise/food allergies - 1
Multiple health issue - related to CFIDS, depression, chemical
sensitivity, Gulf War, and ME (UK's CFIDS) - also look at neurological
celiac - 1
Contamination of foods - 1

As I've known from the beginning, finding the source of muscle pain and
fatigue is tricky, as many different medical problems can cause these
symptoms.  I have since seen a naturo

path who is testing me for different
things.  I've been tested in the past for a few of the things mentioned,
and will continue working w/the naturopath until we find the source.

The responses were tremendous, very informative, and caring.  If anybody
wants further info on what I find out, or more info about the responses I
rec'd, just let me know.  Thanks again.

Barb