From:
Bobbie Proctor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 10:16:51 -0400

The revelation that Chinese rice wines may have wheat added in their
production started me wondering about sake. A quick search of the web gave
me this manufacturer's site:

http://www.gekkeikan-sake.com/process/production.html

It appears that Gekkeikan sake, at any rate, does not use any grain
products except rice in their production. I have no financial interest in
this company, but am glad I can continue to purchase their product!

Good luck and good health!

Bobbi in Baltimore, MD, USA