From:
Debbie Milby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Milby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 06:24:18 -0800

Just wanted to let the Gluten Free community know about about a product that has
come out on the market that I use personally EVERYDAY!  It is gluten free
and will knock your socks off!

I started using it to lose weight and jump start my energy (I was a typical 40
something Mom, with low energy).  I noticed results within a week, and
began losing weight and my energy skyrocketed so much that I began to exercise
regularly again.

 This product can be used in many different ways, for so many different kinds
of people:

1) Meal replacement (only 140 calories per serving) - I drink it for breakfast
every morning, and BOOM, no coffee needed!   Tastes just like a chocolate
milkshake, and there is a 'greenberry' version, too, for citrus lovers!

2) Low glycemic index for those watching their sugar intake.  Index rating
of 24!  That is low!

3) Super nutrition for those looking to dump all those pill supplments and
get more than they ever could in one delicious drink that tastes so good you
will be looking forward to it everyday!

4) Super nutrition for atheletes trying to boost their nutritional intake.
No fake stuff, all natural and NO artificial stimulants.

Price:  $119 a month + tax and free shipping if you get Home Direct Shipping -
which means that your credit card will be billed every month at the same time
and it is shipped automatically.

Total monthly cost with Home Direct free shipping = $128.35 (give or take a few
cents)

This is $4.27 a day for the absolute BEST meal of your day, breakfast, lunch or
a snack!

30 day, bottom of the bag guarantee, or your money back. No hassles.

Check it out. It has changed my life!

  www.firstrateshakes.com

Best of health to you!
Debbie Milby