Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 23:33:22 EDT

Thanks to Donn Wiss and Prof. Tyler for their precise explanations of,
respectively, quinoa and distillation.  As a food professional and Celiac
Mom (for 18 yrs) I have been concerned about the misinformation sometimes
posted on the list. We are all so dependent on each other's information, that
we need to be careful and educated, and I agree with Don that the CSA
positions are sometimes not based on good evidence. We need CSA, Sully's
Living Without, etc. to educate us at the highest possible level.

Jane Davis