From:
E. Ryberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 09:48:15 EST

Happy New Year!

Gluten Free Essentials has several terrific specials through the end of
January.  Xanthan gum, guar gum, carrageenan, and karaya gum are all 30% off
when 2 or more packages are delivered to one address.  That's only $7.70 for
8 oz. of xanthan gum, DELIVERED.

You will also find the same great deal on purchase of The Gluten-Free Kitchen
by Roben Ryberg.  It contains over 135 easy gluten-free recipes, including
onion rings, ice cream cones, bread sticks, etc.  All recipes use cornstarch
and potato starch as the primary "flours."

Please visit our secure web-site.  It's taking a long time for our
registration in various search engines to be recognized in their data
bases--so please write down our web site.  We'd love to do business with you.
 And thanks for taking the time to read about our specials.

Roben
Gluten Free Essentials
www.gfessentials.com