From:
Ann Speer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Speer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 05:16:07 -0700

Hi everyone,

  First I want to thank everyone who responded to me.  Received so many responses I was overwhelmed. I will try to summarize:

  Many metioned could be some GF food intolerances. Carefully review his diet.

  Some said he could have trouble absorbing the fat therefore, heartburn.

  Zoloft - check for rare side effects - call manufacturer.

  Food allergies of the IgA and IgG type.

  Quite a few mentioned going dairy free (which we are now trying).

  Cannot have grapefruit juice or grapefruit while using Zoloft.

  Peanut allergy & food allergies.

  Two people mentioned about B12 injections will help his sore joints.

  Many people asked about his life style, drinking, smoking and exercise routine.  My husband is a tennis pro and very fit, doesn't smoke, if he does drink he drinks only Woodbridge wine, and he walks alot especially when he isn't feeling well.

  Two people said to get him off his meds (zoloft & clonazepam) as it can mess his mind up and we will regret it later.

  Some said his anti depressents can make him feel nauseous.

  Google each drug for side effects.

  One said to switch doctors.

  Two said to check out for gastrointestinal reflux disease.

  Many mentioned to get a physical and have his blood work done to check for any problems with liver, kidney, etc.  He just had a complete physical and the complete blood work up and everything was fine.

  Some mentioned to find a support group in our area.

  He uses Crest Pro Health mouthwash and I just called Crest and they cannot say it is not gluten free because of the ingredent flavor. He stopped using it.

  Again thanks for all the input and I can't tell how you much I appreciate this group and all the information I see everyday about CD.

  Ann in Lake Mary, FL