From:
Sue Ledbetter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Ledbetter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2030 20:16:30 -0600

I am wondering about some Bragg Liquid Aminos that we have been using. It tastes exactly like soy sauce, and wondering if it is okay to use.
Ingredients are formulated soy protein from a healthy non GMO certified soy beans and purifed water only.  Contains no alcohol, preservaties, additives, no coloring agents or chemicals and also states that it is not fermented.
Thanks to any replies.
Sue from Mo.