Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 15:17:43 -0500

Hi,
I'll be traveling to Palm Springs Calif for my yearly spring vacation soon.
 I finally decided the only way to eat gluten free is to rent a condo and
make all my own meals (thaks to my wife).
Can anyone help me with good sources for food supplies in the Palm Springs,
Palm Desert area?
The typical health food store doesn't do it, at least not in the East.  Any
specialty stores in the area?
Many thanks for your help.

Please e-mail me privately (not the whole list) at [log in to unmask]
or call me at 914 941-7118.
Thanks again.