From:
"Diane M. Craig" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 21:09:18 -0700

Hello everyone, especially those in/near Cambridge, MA.  Our high school
celiac will be spending 6 weeks this summer at MIT.  It will be a
cafeteria-style experience, but based on his camp experiences, we expect
he will need to supplement (by buying his own snack foods, doing some
light cooking himself, suggesting restaurants for his group, etc.).  Any
advice re:  restaurants, health food stores, best grocery stores (eg,
where the hamburger has been prepared safely), where he can buy
"goodies," etc. would be greatly appreciated.  TIA--  Diane