From:
Janet White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 10:02:15 -0400

Hi all,

I thought that was a very good letter from Theresa Taillefer regarding
dietitans.  I think we should all take her advice and write to the National
Celiac Assoc. and National Dietitic Assoc., I intend to do so today.

I also understandstand the frustration celiacs feel when they go to a
dietician and are told to eat some form of grains.  Three years ago I went
to my local dietician and she told me to stop dairy but then threw up her
hands and said she couldnt help me anymore as she had no patients with
celiac.  I have found another dietician and I intend to educate her and have
found her so far to be very receptive.

So I think this is very constructive advice from Theresa.  Lets all sit down
and write letters.  Lets do it!!

Janet