From:
Lindsay Amadeo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2000 13:32:50 -0400

Called ASO about the adhesive in their crayon-shaped bandages and received
this reply today:

Dear Ms. Amadeo:

Thank you for your recent inquiry concerning our Crayon bandages.  We are
pleased to verify that the adhesive used on this product does not contain
gluten.

Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact me
directly at:

   ASO Corporation
   300 Sarasota Center Blvd.
   Sarasota, FL  34240