From:
Shelley Case <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shelley Case <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 17:22:41 -0600

The new Expanded Edition of the national best seller "Gluten-Free Diet: A
Comprehensive Resource Guide" by Shelley Case, RD is the perfect gift for
individuals with celiac disease, health professionals and teachers needing
accurate and practical information about all aspects of the gluten-free
diet. See www.glutenfreediet.ca <http://www.glutenfreediet.ca/>  to read the
rave reviews, table of contents and how to order. To look inside the book go
to www.amazon.com <http://www.amazon.com/>

The book was sold at the International Celiac Conference in New York in
November and for every book sold Case Nutrition Consulting donated to the
American Celiac Disease Alliance (ACDA). I am please to announce that $400
was raised for the ACDA. Thanks to Gluten-Free Foods Ltd., makers of Glutano
and Barkat products, who helped sell the books at their booth.

Thank you to everyone for your support of Gluten-Free Diet: A Comprehensive
Resource Guide! It has been a pleasure meeting so many of you over this past
year and I look forward to seeing others in 2007 where I am scheduled to
speak in Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas and Frisco Texas, Denver, Athens GA,
Moncton NB, Ottawa ON, Vancouver BC and Philadelphia. Details of these
events will be posted in the new year.

Blessings to everyone this Christmas season!

Shelley

Shelley Case, B. Sc., RD
Case Nutrition Consulting, www.glutenfreediet.ca