From:
Brian & Tami Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:41:39 -0700

Hi!

Do any of YOU great people out there eat the Honey Baked ham from The
Honey Baked Ham Company?  I went to their website and read that wheat
starch was in the ingredients of the glaze.  The glaze is already on the
ham.  My Grandma already bought one for our Easter Sunday dinner.

Anyhow, I researched the archives and sure found a great controversy
regarding eating wheat starch.  Yet I couldn't find if anyone on there
actually said that they ate this product.  It's really interesting
reading to learn about how people of different countries view this
subject.  A lot of people that have written seem to have no reaction to
wheat starch.  And, I realize that the U.S. is different than the U.K.

I'm just basically wondering if any of you out there eat this already
glazed ham and if you do okay with it.  I will definitely summarize.

Thanks in advance!!

Tami
Hoquiam, WA