From:
Kieleigh Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 12:23:06 +1100

Hi all,

I have found that Woolworths in Australia have gluten free rissoles and
sausages.  Quite tasty too, as well as being low fat.

They are found in the gourmet meat section.  From memory they are the
Peppercorn range.

The sad thing is that they are almost always marked down because of low
turnover.

So get in while they are still available, because if we don't buy them
others are even less likely to.

To date I have found them in Baulham Hills Woolies, Seven Hills Woolies and
Parramatta.

I do not work, nor have any connection with Woolowrths, but being so
sensitive to Gluten, I do know how hard it is to find things in the
mainstream market that are tolerable.

Enjoy the BBQ'a and stay well.

Kieleigh
(Sydney, Australia)