From:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Seplowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:44:11 -0400

Dear Fellow Celiacs,

Bard's Tale Beer is now in 9 states and growing quickly.  We are entering
MN, NE, and NJ within weeks.  With more states to come soon after.  We have
redesigned our website (www.bardsbeer.com <http://www.bardsbeer.com/> ) to
be more user friendly.  Added to the site is our Beer Locator (Where's the
Beer page) where you can search for the closest locations to you.  You can
click on a state or use the search field and search by your zip code, area
code, city name plus other criteria.  In addition, we have a Distributor
page which lists all of our distributors and contact information.  You can
also print out a letter to bring to your local establishments with the
distributor contact information already added for your convenience.  You can
also view a video of a newscast done on our beer. it is about 3 minutes
long.

For those of you near Price Chopper in New York, please bring the letter to
your local store.  They are in the process of evaluating the addition of GF
Beer to their stores.  This is an opportunity to show strong support for the
celiac community.  In addition this letter can serve as a notice that there
are a lot of celiacs in their area and they should pay more attention to GF
products.  Please spread the word.

Happy Fourth of July!

Cheers,

Kevin Seplowitz

President. Celiac.

******* Internet E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer ********
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain privileged or
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may
not disclose, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or rely upon this message
or attachment in any way.  If you received this e-mail message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from
your system.

Bard's Tale Research Co, LLC and its affiliates do not accept liability for
any errors, omissions, corruption or virus in the contents of this message
or any attachments that arise as a result of e-mail transmission.