From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2006 18:49:52 -0600

December is a magical time of year in San Antonio.  Any of you who have ever
seen the Riverwalk at holiday time will know what I mean.  There is caroling
on the river every night beginning the evening after Thanksgiving.  The
Riverwalk is all lit with over 100,000 twinkling lights, and waiting for
your visit.   You can read more about the Riverwalk events by going to
http://www.thesanantonioriverwalk.com/AboutUs/index.asp and click on Events.

What better time than now to book your suite at  totally gluten-free Chicken
Paradise ( www.chickenparadise.com )  and start planning where in San
Antonio you want to go out for dinner in the evening.  You can consider
several places downtown on the Riverwalk by going to www.alamoceliac.org and
click on Defensive Dining.  From there click on Downtown to consider your
choices.

There is a new totally gluten-free bakery and cafe in town, not far from
Chicken Paradise.  The website is not up yet but it is Little Aussie Bakery
and Cafe.  Everyone loves Rita's cooking, not just those who are
gluten-free.  As soon as the website is up, we will send it out, but for now
it is located at 3610 Avenue B, and the phone number is 210 826-7877.

We will be open through the holidays, and still have plenty of nights that
are available and waiting for you.  If you can't come visit in December,
then consider your vacation travel for spring break and the summer.
SeaWorld will be open during the holiday season and you can see the SeaWorld
GF menu at the Alamo Celiac website shown above.

If we don't see you in 2006,  have a great and gluten-free holiday season
with friends and family.
Anne and Joe Barfield

San Antonio, Texas
www.chickenparadise.com