From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 08:28:25 GMT

I received this request for assistance.  I regret that I do not have
any additional details.  Anyone that can be of assistance, please
contact World Experience.

--
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA

"World Experience is a teenage student exchange program and we bring in
teenagers (15-18)to live with American host families for one or two
semesters from over 30 different countries.  This year, we have a young
lady from Hungary who has coeliac.  She dreams of living in the US for
two semesters but because of her disease, it will be very difficult for
us to place her.  Eva Sipos is 17 years old, speaks English, plays
basketball and volleyball, plays the flute and piano.  She enjoys
downhill skiing (took 7th place at the Hungarian National
Championships), knitting, reading, etc.  World Experience provides her
with medical insurance and she will have her own spending money.  If
you are possibly interested in hosting her, please contact Kerry at
World Experience at 800/633-6653 or via e-mail at [log in to unmask] for
more information."

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.  I really hope that we
can find her a family willing to host her.  Also, should you have any
questions or other suggestions for how we could find her a family,
please call me at 800/633-6653 or e-mail me.

Best Wishes,
Kerry McAlpine
World Experience <[log in to unmask]>